Find Answers - Answer Detail Page

Treasurer/Tax Notice

I sold my property but received the tax notice. What should I do?

Forward the current tax bill to the new owner if you know their name and address, or return the notice to Mohave County Treasurer, PO Box 712, Kingman, AZ 86402, with a note the property has been sold. Include any known information, such as name of new owner or date of sale. It is also helpful to advise the Treasurer if the new owner lives at the property address. This helps get the tax notice to the new owner as quickly as possible. The Assessor's office is responsible for listing ownership as well as values. You may contact that office at: Mohave County Assessor, PO Box 7000, Kingman, AZ 86402 or you may telephone them at 928-753-0703 to verify that a record of your sale has been received, or to verify the Assessor's time line for changes and updates.



Was this helpful?

Send Feedback